What materials are the products made of?
• We use a variety of materials for our exclusive fashion jewellery. It ranges from plated alloy metals, acrylic, fabric, enamel, glass etc. The stones we use are non- precious or synthetic.
• Please Note: Actual product may marginally differ from the product image due to photography lighting and likes. We at Strivaasa endeavour to offer information and visuals that are truest to the actual piece.
To keep your jewellery’s brilliance, learn how to care and what to avoid for your precious metals, diamonds and natural gemstones with the care instructions below:
• Do not expose your jewellery to water or any form of moisture—moisture leads to tarnish.
• Never allow your fashion jewellery to come in contact with harsh chemicals, oils, nor spray perfumes directly on them.
• Fasten your bracelet and necklace clasps before storing to prevent tangling.
• Clean with a dry cloth every now and then to wipe off body sweat and oils from the surface.